Senior Research & Evaluation Officer
- Leading Not-For-Profit organisation
- Key Research & Evaluation role
- Full time permanent position, based in Macquarie Park
About Relationships Australia NSW
Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a talented Senior Research & Evaluation Officer to join our Research and Evaluation team, based in Macquarie Park. Working within a dedicated team, you will make a powerful difference to people, families and communities across New South Wales. Reporting to the Principal Researcher, this varied role will see you work collaboratively to support the implementation of the RANSW research & evaluation strategy to guide quality and innovation in service delivery.
There is a focus on quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, and you will provide advice on effective and innovative research & evaluation methodologies. You will have the opportunity to mentor and support practitioners, students and research officers in data collection activities; analyse data; and report findings in plain English. The annual base salary range for this position is: $88,691 to $97,289 p.a., dependant on skills and experience.
For a full overview of the position description and criteria, please CLICK HERE
To be successful in this full-time permanent position, you will ideally have:
- Post graduate research-based qualification in psychology, social science or related topic
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in research, ideally with quantitative and qualitative experience
- High level computer technology skills (Microsoft office and relevant research related software)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality research and/or evaluation outputs
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- High levels of discretion and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality and ethical standards
- A valid working with children check and a national criminal history check.
What benefits are on offer?
Employees of RANSW enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that support personal and career growth and wellbeing, including;
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Additional leave for Christmas and New Year, and on your Birthday.
- Scholarship opportunities for courses undertaken through RANSW Professional Training.
- Professional development opportunities and a focus on career development.
- Additional Study Leave for approved educational courses.
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport, annual flu vaccinations and our Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply?
Please complete the application below.
You may wish to prepare your responses to the criteria in a Word document, as once you start your online application, you can’t save it and return. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your resume and cover letter ready to go.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Relationships Australia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria. Aboriginal Australians are encouraged to apply.