Administration Team Leader - Centre Support
- Bring your administration expertise to this Team Leader role
- Full time position from July 2020 to April 2021 (maternity leave contract)
- Based in Macquarie Park
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
Commencing from July 2020, the Team Leader – Centre Support is a key member of the senior team for the Northern Sydney Centre based in Macquarie Park. You will be a vital support and advisor to the Centre Manager related to the Administration functions of the team. Your primary responsibility will be to provide supervision, training and leadership to our Administrative team members, as well as providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities will be:
- To ensure quality services through support, supervision and leadership facilitating team functioning and performance;
- Contribute to training and development of Centre staff to maximise performance and foster team member engagement;
- Further develop and improve the customer experience;
- Ensure your team members are supported and workloads are managed
- Manage complex enquiries or requests in line with organisational polices;
- Ensure the accuracy of work in all administrative systems within the centre;
- Prepare reports and analysis as required;
- Work closely with the Centre Manager towards continuous improvement of customer service and administration within the Centre;
- Ensure safe work practices, monitor and report on all associated risks.
In leading the Administration team, the ability to work flexibly to prioritise tasks and problem solve complex matters will see you succeed in the role. You will be able to demonstrate your initiative, strong coordination and organisational skills, as well as expertise in office administration.
This is a full-time contract position working 5 days per week. In terms of experience, qualifications and skills, you will have:
- Qualifications in a relevant field and/ or extensive experience in a similar role;
- Experience in managing an office, multi-tasking and prioritising work for self and others;
- Experience in delivering and improving quality customer service to internal/ external stakeholders;
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in computer systems including finance systems, and reporting;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Capacity to develop and maintain effective professional and influential working relationships – externally (with stakeholders and clients / community) and internally (within and between business units).
- A current valid National Criminal History Check clearance and NSW Working with Children Check Clearance
For any further details, the position description can be found Here
Please submit your Expression of Interest for this position by submitting your responses to the Selection Criteria below: https://ransw.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW507
RANSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Australia’s First Nations people are encouraged to apply. Through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we aim to drive greater equality by practical actions to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between First Nations peoples and other Australians.