TEAM LEADER - Redress Support Service and Forced Adoption Support Service
- Lead a service supporting those impacted by the National Redress Scheme
- Use your clinical expertise to lead a great team of Counsellors & Case Workers
- Part time (4 days) contract to June 2021 based in Harris Park
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a unique Team Leader to join our Wattle Place centre in Harris Park.
Wattle Place provides support services for Forgotten Australians, anyone who experienced institutional or other out-of-home care as children, people of the Stolen Generations, Former Child Migrants who were placed in institutional or other out-of-home care and people seeking support with understanding the National Redress Scheme.
Your new role
You will provide leadership and supervision to our Wattle Place team to ensure our clients received high quality services to heal from past hurts. You will partner with stakeholders including local service providers and a client consultative group to promote and build relationships in the wider community.
This is a part time (4 days) position to June 2021 paying $88k - $95k (pro-rata) + super + salary packaging + leave loading. This will be negotiated with the successful candidates being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
You will have experience and/or knowledge of National Redress Scheme, Forced Adoptions, the Stolen Generation and
- Previous people leadership experience in a therapeutic or clinical service;
- Expertise to provide clinical supervision to Counsellors/Case Workers;
- A balance of compassion and practice expertise to ensure services are effective, clinically robust and appropriate;
- Relevant qualification and thorough understanding of trauma informed practice, counselling and case management.
For a copy of the position description, please click here
Why Relationships Australia?
- Walk alongside people as they heal from the past and rebuild the relationships that matter,
- Shape the services received by those let down by the system,
- 5 additional leave days per year (pro rata), to be used between Christmas and New Year, and your Birthday,
- Strong clinical and professional development focus inc comprehensive individual and group supervision, additional study leave and discounted fee’s for RA NSW professional courses,
- An organisation committed to increasing the inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, the LGBTQI+ community, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and those living with disability/ies.
If you possess the skills and experience to be successful in this role, apply below.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.