Team Leader, Family Safety
- Lead a new program addressing men’s behaviour to improve family safety
- Part time role 3 or 4 days per week, 12 month contact
- Salary $90,909 - $97,289 + super + salary packaging (pro-rata)
- Working from home during Covid
About the role
Our new pilot Family Safety/Men’s Behaviour Change (MBC) program requires an experienced people leader to oversee service delivery.
This program operates across 6 locations in Sydney and NSW with the dual goal of assisting perpetrators of Family Violence to take responsibility for and change their behaviours and secondly, supporting survivors of Domestic and Family Violence (DV).
With a family safety focus, you will manage the Case Workers and Counsellors providing this service. You will ensure that clients and their families receive judgement free and tailored services that are evidence and trauma informed with clear outcome’s focus.
You will need solid practice and clinical supervisory skills, as well as flexibility, initiative and organisational skills. Due to the nature of the program this role requires previous people leadership experience.
Who we are looking for?
As a Team Leader, Service Coordinator or Manager in Community Services you will have:
- Experience leading a team providing domestic violence or family services,
- Strong practice knowledge of family and domestic violence, trauma informed practice, therapeutic casework and counselling interventions,
- Demonstrated experience as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live supervision,
- Understanding of men’s behaviour change practice and the issues that support collusion, coercion or cooperative practice when working with men who use violence,
- Formal graduate qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or other relevant disciplines.
Why work with us?
- Shape our new pilot program addressing men's behaviour to improve family safety.
- Be part of something bigger: Last year alone, our people delivered over 56,000 client sessions across New South Wales.
- Practice quality and innovation is central to what we do, bolstering the quality and effectiveness of all service delivery
- Up to 5 additional leave days per year (pro rata), to be used between Christmas and New Year, and on your Birthday.
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport and salary packaging benefits.
If this role provides you with the challenge you’ve been looking for then follow this link to apply and submit your cover letter- outlining why you would meet the requirements of the role and resume.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.